- Determined lady who had to have her drawing entry stamped right this second and couldn’t wait until I had my Genlighten sign duct-taped up. She eventually came back while I was talking to someone and snuck around behind me to get to the stamp. Forgive me, but I sure hope she didn’t win anything.
- Strong attendance in each of the three talks (especially the Geni/Ancestry Family Tree one)
- Energy level in the first two (Geni/AFT and Twitter)
- Surprisingly high interest in Twitter for Genealogists
- Several strong afternoon booth discussions with people who *get* Genlighten
A nice steak/shrimp dinner at Sizzler brought the day to a nice close.